Cristiano Ronaldo has been pictured in training for Manchester United ahead of the weekend.
Ronaldo and Manchester United are preparing to take on West Ham in the Premier League on Sunday.
The Portuguese forward shared images from the training session on his Instagram page.
United’s opponents West Ham are in action tonight in Croatia in the Europa League, giving Ronaldo and co. extra preparation time.
Ronaldo has been quiet on social media since posting after United’s defeat on Tuesday night.
Two rejoin main group
Two Manchester United players have rejoined the main group for training, the club website confirmed.
Scott McTominay and Alex Telles are now back in full training, having both been pictured back at Carrington a week ago.
Both players are more likely to be targeting the Carabao Cup match next week as a comeback rather than this weekend.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told his press conference earlier today that Edinson Cavani is not yet ready to rejoin training.
Solskjaer hopes to have Cavani available from Monday, and he could be involved against the Hammers at Old Trafford on Wednesday night, on a night where Ronaldo may get a rest.
- Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo pictured back in Manchester United training amid double boost
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants ‘complete’ midfielders in his United side
- Cavani not ready for West Ham clash but will hopefully return next week
- Recent United target Eduardo Camavinga makes flying start at Madrid
- West Ham’s Croatia trip gives Manchester United a rare advantage
- Patrice Evra reacts to reports Cristiano Ronaldo moved home due to ‘noisy sheep’
- How will James Garner be affected by Nottingham Forest sacking Hughton?
- Raphael Varane’s freakishly unlucky Champions League opening game record
- Manchester United’s ‘What If…?’ moment: Jude Bellingham would have completed Red Devils team
- German press react to Jadon Sancho’s slow start at Manchester United
Have something to tell us about this article?