One of the stranger Cristiano Ronaldo reports emerged last night since he joined Manchester United.
Ronaldo quickly settled back into life in Manchester, but a report from The Sun claimed the superstar has requested to move home from the mansion the club housed him in.
The paper claim Ronaldo has been kept awake by noisy sheep in the adjacent field.
The sheep had been pictured by girlfriend Georginia Rodriguez as Ronaldo and his family explored the area as they settled in.
The Sun‘s report claimed Ronaldo is particularly precious about getting the right amount of sleep at the right time and has swapped to a different seven-bed mansion.
Former teammate Patrice Evra saw the funny side, posting a message to his Instagram page. On a boat. With sheep. Because, of course, Evra just happen to be on a boat with a flock of sheep.
Ronaldo is currently recovering from featuring for Manchester United in midweek and preparing for a weekend fixture.
United visit West Ham in the Premier League on Sunday and he will probably be rested for the Carabao Cup game the following Wednesday.
Let’s hope the house switch pays off and he can continue his strong form this weekend.
- West Ham’s Croatia trip gives Manchester United a rare advantage
- Patrice Evra reacts to reports Cristiano Ronaldo moved home due to ‘noisy sheep’
- How will James Garner be affected by Nottingham Forest sacking Hughton?
- Raphael Varane’s freakishly unlucky Champions League opening game record
- Manchester United’s ‘What If…?’ moment: Jude Bellingham would have completed Red Devils team
- German press react to Jadon Sancho’s slow start at Manchester United
- Unai Emery gives verdict on Manchester United’s defeat to Young Boys
- Young Boys star says Solskjaer tactics made their task tougher
- Chong, Garner, Laird: Mixed night for Manchester United loan trio
- How has Angel Gomes fared since making his debut for French champions Lille?
Have something to tell us about this article?