An introductory meeting about the Green Plan and the investment of Reykjavík and the city’s companies will take place at Reykjavík City Hall this morning. The meeting starts at 9 am and is expected to last for another half hour. The meeting is streamed below.
“Use the power of investing to create resilience in difficult times. The future vision of the City of Reykjavík is to create an urban community that is characterized by a healthy environment, equal opportunities and a vibrant economy that does not waste natural resources. Key projects in the investments of the City of Reykjavík and companies in the short and long term will be presented, “says an announcement from the City of Reykjavík.
• Dagur B. Eggertsson, Mayor: Reykjavík Investment Plan
• Berglind Rán Ólafsdóttir, Managing Director: Energy Energy Investments
• Katrín Karlsdóttir, team manager project manager: Veitur Investments
• Sigrún Árnadóttir, Managing Director: Félagsbústaðir Investments
• Davíð Þorláksson, Managing Director: Better Transport Investments in the coming years
• Magnús Þór Ásmundsson, Harbor Master: Faxaflóahafnar Investments
• Þórdís Lóa Þórhallsdóttir, Chairman of the City Council: Reykjavík Employment Policy
Chair: Björg Magnúsdóttir Media Lady