Football Manager 2024 is fast approaching with the game set for its release on November 6th. Fans of the franchise are eagerly awaiting the next instalment and a chance to test themselves in the world of football management.
The Premier League always offers an interesting challenge of FM fans, given the competitive nature of the division and transfer budgets which are often the envy of European rivals. Ahead of the game’s release, we’ve revealed the starting budgets for each Premier League team at the start of the game.
Brighton boast the biggest budget (£80m), fresh from a summer that saw Alexis Mac Allister and Moises Caicedo depart for ‘Big Six’ clubs for a combined fee of around £150m.
Liverpool (£64m), Manchester City (£35m), Brentford (£30m) and West Ham (£24m) complete the five biggest budgets in England’s top division at the start of the game.
Three teams – Burnley, Nottingham Forest and Sheffield United – start with nothing.
Football Manager 2024: Premier League Transfer Budgets:
- Arsenal – Transfer Budget: £5,000,000, Wage Budget: £3,554,580
- Aston Villa – Transfer Budget: £3,000,000, Wage Budget: £2,651,770
- Bournemouth – Transfer Budget: £5,000,000, Wage Budget: £1,371,150
- Brentford – Transfer Budget: £30,000,000, Wage Budget: £1,110,960
- Brighton – Transfer Budget: £80,000,000, Wage Budget: £1,462,550
- Burnley – Transfer Budget: £0, Wage Budget: £1,013,500
- Chelsea – Transfer Budget: £6,000,000, Wage Budget: £4,128,300
- Crystal Palace – Transfer Budget: £7,000,000, Wage Budget: £1,470,180
- Everton – Transfer Budget: £1,000,000, Wage Budget: £1,969,180
- Fulham – Transfer Budget: £20,000,000, Wage Budget: £1,551,510
- Liverpool – Transfer Budget: £64,000,000, Wage Budget: £3,803,940
- Luton Town – Transfer Budget: £2,000,000, Wage Budget: 928,890
- Man City – Transfer Budget: £35,000,000, Wage Budget: £3,448,710
- Man Utd – Transfer Budget: £6,000,000, Wage Budget: £4,865,680
- Newcastle – Transfer Budget: £5,000,000, Wage Budget: £2,618,840
- Nottm Forest – Transfer Budget: £0, Wage Budget: £1,711,960
- Sheffield United – Transfer Budget: £0, Wage Budget: £644,350
- Tottenham – Transfer Budget: £19,400,000, Wage Budget: £3,263,960
- West Ham – Transfer Budget: £24,000,000, Wage Budget: £2,149,980
- Wolves – Transfer Budget: £2,500,000, Wage Budget: £1,441,470
Read – The biggest transfer budgets in EA Sports FC 24 Career Mode
Read Also –FC 24: The 30 fastest players in EA Sports FC 24
Subscribe to our social channels:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube